An exceptional manager of resources and people, Linda has brought thousands of students to LETU. Linda was the youngest female administrator the school had known when she came in as assistant director of admissions in 1978. Her skills were also integral to the growth of our School of Graduate and Professional Studies as she helped launch what was then known as the LEAP program for working adults.
This year, despite a difficult economy and state financial aid cutbacks that posed challenges, she and her team have succeeded in drawing to LETU a class of exceptional quality.
We have appointed a search committee to identify our next Vice President for Enrollment Services. The committee will search and recommend their top three applicants to the Dr. Coyle and me. We hope to have interviews on campus this fall.
Serving on the search committee are:
- Robert Hudson, Chair, Vice President for Globalization
- Ginger Moore, Registrar
- Corey Ross, Dean of Students
- Fred Ritchey, Dean of School of Aeronautical Science
- Paul Leiffer, Professor of Engineering, Chair of Dept. of Engineering
- Steve Mason, Associate Provost
- Mike Hood, Chief Financial Officer
- James Townsend, Senior Director of Enrollment Services
- Tracy Watkins, Director of Financial Aid
You can help. Please pray for those involved in the selection process and for those who will be applying that we will soon know who God has already prepared to fill this vital role for the university.